Note-r-eyes is the notes app with a simple interface that stays out of your way. The goal is to make notes easy to write and easier to recall.
- Take quick notes, just like the built-in Notes app.
- Organize notes by tagging them.
- Browse existing notes by tag, title or date.
- Search for notes by content and title.
- Every note may have a different font.
- Send notes as email, SMS or Twitter messages.
To tag a note, make sure the Title and Tags view is visible. You can make the view visible by tapping the Title and Tags button on the tool bar. Tap the Edit... button to edit the tags. Multiple tags may be entered by separating them with a comma. Make sure to tap Save when you are done.
You may title your notes using the Title and Tags view, or let Note-r-eyes do the job for you! If the title is left blank, Note-r-eyes will find the first non-blank line in your note and use it for the title.
To send your note as an SMS, you must choose a contact that you can message using the built-in Messages app.