Most of the reminders available are either time or location based. However, your tasks might be based on various other parameters/phenomenon time, locations/addresses or weather conditions (like snow, temperature, rain, cloudy, clear, windy, foggy, time, locations/addresses) etc. For example, you want a reminder on a certain address/location but on a certain time as well. For instance, remind me if it rains (weather) on Saturday after 2 PM (time) at the town center in London (location). The Smart Reminders – 3D app does this for you in a smart way to keep you smart in your life and business.
1) Add tasks according to your customized addresses.
2) Get reminders based on time for your destination addresses.
3) Shows your current location (both address and coordinates).
4) Shows your Reminders on the map.
5) Shows you the distance (straight line distance) of your destination from your current location.
6) Allows you to set a custom sound option for the reminders.
7) Passcode Lock (to help you keep your secret tasks secure).
8) Shows you the detailed weather forecast for your desired location.
Typical cases of application:
• Reminders on the basis of time
• Reminders on the basis of location
• Reminders on the basis of weather conditions
• Reminders on the basis of multiple parameters like to know the weather of a certain place on a certain day
• Farmers who want to sell their stuff in the market before rain starts (they will set a reminder that if it rains on the specified address, in the given time ranges)
NOTE: Continuous use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.