Floopstreet is an activity tracker for you and your social neighborhood. Create, manage, and join multiple groups to express your network of connections. Use visibility settings to control how others see your activity, and how you view the activity of others. You can project different personalities to different audiences, and keep connections separate as needed, like you do in your life.
Use Floopstreet to keep in touch with others, tracking activity at the individual or group level. Use it as a diary of places, people, or things; save the location of a restaurant you liked, and keep it private to yourself, or let your friends know about it. Let them know where you are, and get directions to where they are. Floopstreet is a great way for families to keep in touch privately.
With Floopstreet, you can:
- Post status updates and observations.
- Upload pictures.
- Store place locations.
- Create links to videos on your YouTube accounts.
- Send a message to another user.
- Organize things in boxes.
- Send your current location, and see where others are.
- Comment on other users' activity.
- Control what other users will see, and customize access by various groups.
- Follow activity at a global, group, or user level.
- Use bookmarks for quick access to activity items, groups, and users.
- Create reminders to share with your groups, view responses and completion status.
- Create lists of items and track your everyday tasks with them: track items, change their selection state, customize list display based on item state.
- Create calendar events for simple time management; you can optionally integrate with Google Calendar accounts.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.