FastTrack Schedule Go makes it easy to share, analyze, and present project details wherever you are. View FastTrack Schedule Mac/Windows files and Microsoft Project files on your iPad in great-looking timelines, charts, and status reports. The Project Dashboard provides a complete overview of project health, presenting key performance indicators in colorful graphs. These high-level summaries provide actionable insights into project performance and are great for client, stakeholder, and team briefings.
FastTrack Schedule Go is the perfect mobile companion to the FastTrack Schedule 10 desktop version and Microsoft Project. Project plans and progress reports are right at your fingertips while traveling, at a client site, or working remotely. And with Dropbox integration, it’s easy to access and share projects instantly.
Innovative dynamic dashboards allow you to run filters from within the dashboards, allowing you to quickly analyze your projects, and provide executive overviews of activities, groups of activities, or sub-projects.
FastTrack Schedule Go makes it easy to:
- Present project plans in eye-catching schedules and graphs
- Keep tabs on key project metrics when you’re on the go
- Manage a portfolio of active projects
- Track and assess project performance
- View high-level summaries for analysis, achievements, and vetting
Report and analyze project status:
- Open FastTrack Schedule 10 Mac and Windows files
- Open Microsoft Project MPT, MPP, and Project XML files
- Report project status with 21 built-in Layouts, create unlimited custom Layouts
- Pinpoint specific tasks and assignments with 95 built-in Filters, create unlimited custom Filters, and run Filters within dashboards
- View fixed, resource, and total costs for projects
Present project summaries in dashboards, reports, snapshots:
- Display project details in Dashboard, Timeline, and Resource Views
- Drill-down into dashboards for more insight into Project Health, Project Status, Project Completion, Project Costs, Look Ahead, and an overall Project Scorecard
- Import FastTrack Schedule 10 files in a filtered-state to distribute team member assignments and status
- Zoom, FastScrolling, and split screen features make it easy to analyze lengthy schedules
- Support for iPad landscape/portrait modes, VGA projectors, HDTV-HDMI display, and Retina display
Share project details quickly and easily:
- Share project dashboards as PDFs, PNGs, and print via AirPrint
- Dropbox integration for sharing files
- Email files directly to team members and stakeholders who are users of FastTrack Schedule Go
- Export and email project data in XML format
- Open files from emails, messages, iTunes, SugarSync, Box, mobileEcho, SkyDrive, Google Drive, and Dropbox
Note: Project data cannot be edited.
Have questions, suggestions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or supportcenter.aecsoftware.com.