iVibraMeter is a Tool for Machine Condition Monitoring. The iPad Application connects to the Data Acquisition Box and collects in real time the Overall RMS Vibration (Acceleration or Velocity), and displays the value together with the severity bar based in different industry standards.
iVibraMeter requires external hardware for proper operation. A complete data acquisition hardware package, including an iPad, data acquisition box and external accelerometer is available, please contact us.
- Real-Time Overall RMS values
- Vibration Signal Spectrum/Waveform
- Vibration in Velocity (ips or mm/s) or Acceleration (G's)
- User can select from different industrial severity standards
- User can define customized alarm and danger values
- Signal Averaging option
- Accelerometer calibration option
- Generate report with machine information, vibration levels, severity bar, map location, pictures from library or camera, signature and notes.
- email pdf report
- Help & Instructions