TVHound - a next generation app that will revolutionize the way you watch (and track) television and movies!
With TVHound, you can keep track of the shows you watch and, when they air, they'll show up in the app in the order they'll appear on television. The usual display is for the coming week but you can use the provided handy-dandy date selector to change the date range, even going back in time. Woohoo! Time Travel!
Discover new and interesting shows using the Calendar feature, which shows all the shows that will air, not just the ones you've put on your Watchlist, for any given date range. Or, use the Trending screen to see which shows are currently popular. Hey, for that matter, make a bet with the spouse (or significant other) on which of your favourite shows will be in the top three - whoever loses does the dishes!
Share which episode you're currently watching with your friends and followers on facebook and Twitter.
* The Your Shows screen will display a list of your favourite TV shows sorted by air date.
* The Calendar screen displays a listing of all upcoming shows, regardless of whether or not it's on your watch list.
* Search for episodes, television shows, and movies.
* The Watched screen displays a list of all shows and movies you've marked as seen.
* The Watch List screen shows you movies and shows that you've marked for future viewing. This way, you can always add new shows that you want to watch later.
* Trending displays shows and movies that are popular.
* Recommendations provides you with recommendations for TV shows or movies you might like based on your trakt.tv history of watched movies and/or shows.
* Settings displays settings for turning Facebook and Twitter sharing on or off and resets hints so they're back on for all screens. Also, you can use the Feedback button to report bugs or make feature requests.
* Detailed hints show up for every screen to help you get the most out of TVHound.
* From every episodes listing, whether in the Your Shows, Calendar, Search, Watched, or Trending lists, you can do the following:
* Tap on an episode, show, or movie for more detailed information.
* Mark individual television episodes, shows (all episodes), and movies as seen. A green check mark will appear beside the episode listing if you've marked it as seen, whereas a red X will appear if the episode has not been seen yet.
* Tap the IMDB button to see more information on the show or movie. If you have the IMDB iOS app installed, the button will open the IMDB app to the correct page. Otherwise, your mobile browser will open to the IMDB site, showing you the correct page for the show or movie.
* Add television shows and movies to your Watchlist. Changed your mind? You can remove them, too.
* Watch Trailers of movies - you'll be ported to the Youtube app for that.
* Use the calendar function to change the date range.
* Check in through trakt.tv to facebook and/or twitter with what you're watching.