TimeKeeper helps you to track your times at specific locations. Just easily create a location and let then TimeKeeper do it`s work fully automated. GPS is used to check when a location is reached (Check In) and leaved (Check Out). The time between Check In and Check Out results in your attendance time. Over the time other relevant data like week, month or total attendance is calculated.
- Automatic tracking for max. 20 locations you define (one included, more via In-App-Purchase)
- Summary for every location with weekly and monthly time
- Detailed list with every check in and check out
- Export of the history as .txt-, .csv-file or to other applications (via In-App-Purchase)
- Optional round of times (5, 10, 15, 30 minutes)
- Today extension
Hint: Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.