The Marine Fish ID Maldives App was written and produced by Neville Coleman. It contains a fantastic selection of 720 species of Fish found in the waters of the Maldives; a region well known for the immense diversity of its marine fauna.
Please note this is not a comprehensive Marine Biology App, it is purely an identification resource App with a selection of fish found in the region.
This innovative identification App requires no internet connection and can be viewed anywhere in the world.
- Informative and Interesting Facts about Fish
- Instructions on how to get the most out of this App
- A Species List in alphabetical order together with thumbnail images for easy reference
- A list of Fish Families - Morphology and Information
- A Thumbnail Gallery enabling searches by visual recognition - 24 images at a glance!
- Search for Common Name, Scientific Name, Species Checked, Habitats, Families, Sizes and Colours
Neville Coleman OAM was a world renowned Underwater Naturalist, Photographer and Marine Life Author has explored the oceans of the world, discovered new species and studied Marine Life behaviour for over 45 years. He spent a lifetime documenting Fish and their behaviour and it was with great pride and joy that he presented this beautiful Marine Fish Identification App.
Jorina van der Westhuizen is currently producing a series of Apps, in memory of Neville Coleman, focusing on specific Marine Life Phylums with subjects such as Cnidarians, Flatworms, Molluscs, Crustaceans and Echinoderms.
All proceeds go to Neville Coleman Legacy. Your support is greatly appreciated.
I value your feedback. If you think there is an error or if you wish to discuss a species identification please email Jorina directly email@example.com in order for it to be resolved. Thank you.
Published by Neville Coleman Legacy for more information go to www.nevillecoleman.com.au
Developed by Gary Cobb www.inudibranch.com