Bored with your daily commute to work or school? That can change with "Let’s~Go!"
With Let’s~Go! enjoy free streaming Pop, K-Pop, and other genres of music.
Learn English by listening to Pop songs, brighten the office with lively music, play some classical music to your child, or reminisce about your childhood with music from the past.
Search for your favorite radio stations and save the streaming internet address to your list.
[How to use Let’s~Go!]
1. Add your favorite radio stations to the Radio List.
2. Select a station on the Radio Play screen and start listening to the radio.
3. Surf your favorite sites while listening to the radio.
4. While listening to your favorite station, view a map of your location.
[How to add Radio List]
The radio lists will be updated on the Radio Lists Board(Setting Screen). Search for your favorite stations and save the address of the radio station to your list.
If you would like to recommend a radio station that is not found on Let’s Go!, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to have it available as soon as possible.
Paid version: Save up to 100 radio stations and 100 favorite websites. Map(Nearby)
The “http://” streaming URL of the radio station must be added on the Radio List.
Please note that "mms://" streaming audio format does not supported.
Location services can be possible only during using the map view.
*If you encounter a bug or have problems while using the application, please click the Support button in the Setting page to let us know and it will be fixed for future updates.
* For faster help please go to http://www.sfonic.com (Support Menu) or email email@example.com with your questions.