Share your pictures and videos with friends and family in the easiest and quickest way with Picashare Lite!
Just make a selection from the device albums or camera, and upload it to Picasa. Offer yourself a practical and useful app today!
All you need to be able to share your photos and videos, or to simply store them on the Web is:
- to have a Gmail (or Picasa or Google+) user account
- to allow Picashare to access the Location Services on your device. This is required by Apple to let Picashare open your local albums, because some of your photos might contain geolocalized data.
NOTE: Picashare Lite DOES NOT RECORD OR USE any personal or location data from your device!
You can easily transfer photos and videos from your device to Picasa:
- Batch upload pictures and videos selected from one or more local albums
- Use the device camera to capture and upload photos and videos from within the app
- Upload photos at original size, or choose a smaller size to speed up the process
- Add caption to each picture before uploading
- Upload to existing Web Albums, or to new ones created on the fly
- Background upload allows you to use the device while Picashare silently transfers the photos (this requires the app to run in the background)
You can view and share photos and videos with your friends:
- Explore your Web Albums and view the pictures and videos in thumbnail or full screen mode
- Once displayed, the Web photos are loaded in the local cache to allow offline viewing
- Save Web photos to your local albums
- Send Web photos by e-mail, one at a time
- Send public or protected Web Album link by e-mail
You can manage and organize your Web Albums:
- Access multiple Picasa accounts
- Create, rename and delete Web Albums
- Change the privacy protection of your albums
- Delete the photos you don't want to be any more on Picasa
- Picashare Lite lets you select only 3 pictures or videos for one upload and includes ad banners, as opposite to the full version of Picashare which has no limitations and no ads.
- The Picasa Web Albums are accessible from your Google+ account, but the "share with your Circles" feature is not available yet in Picashare.