iRoboControl (RoboControl for iOS) is a remote control for your robot.
It runs on the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini (it is optimized for the iPhone and iPod touch).
Send commands to your robot and receive sensor data from your robot.
Monitor your home remotely or interact with loved ones while you're away.
Use it to control your robot from anywhere via the Internet and Bluetooth wireless.
To control your robot from anywhere via the Internet and Bluetooth wireless, you need RoboServer.
Visit the RoboticApp website at www.roboticapp.com to know more about iRoboControl and to get your free copy of RoboServer.
iRoboControl provides the following features:
* Native iOS remote control graphical user interface.
* Send commands to your robot.
* Receive sensor data from your robot.
* Monitor remotely using the camera of an iPod touch mounted on your robot and RoboWebCam.
* Email and SMS alerts with Gmail.
* Sensors tracking dashboards with MyRobots and ThingSpeak.
* Social networking with Facebook.
* Client running on iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini (optimized for iPhone/iPod touch).
* Server running on Windows.
* iOS native application.
iRoboControl requires RoboServer to provide these features.
iRoboControl requires the following components:
* iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or iPad mini with Internet connectivity (optimized for iPhone/iPod touch).
* RoboServer on server computer running Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8 (32 or 64 bits) with Bluetooth wireless and Internet connectivity.
* Roomba (any model manufactured after October 2005), Create or Mindstorms NXT.
* RooTooth Bluetooth device (required only for Roomba and Create).
* iPod touch 4th generation with mounting device (required only for remote monitoring).
* Solar charger for iPod touch with adhesive Velcro (required only for remote monitoring).
* RoboWebCam application (required only for remote monitoring).