SOLO Sales is the iPad app for the sales team. With this app the presentation of articles and order entry as well as maintenance of customer master data is directly within the customer office possible. Therefore SOLO Sales is the ideal tool to optimize your field service processes by increasing the sales qouta and reducing process costs at the same time.
Key features of SOLO Sales are:
- Display, modification and creation of customer data
- Display of the article catalog, different ways of product presentation
- Store documents (PDF, JPG, PNG, KEY ...) on product and customer level
- View of the current stock
- Order entry and order status
- Digital Signature
- Functions for store management (e.g. setting the NOS items amount for maintenance)
- Use of bar code and RFID scanners
- Data exchange with any backend systems (ERP, CRM) via the SAP Mobile Platform or alternatively via our SOLO Integration Server
- In-App purchase for Dropbox connectivity. With Dropbox connectivity you can setup SOLO Sales with your own data by yourself
SOLO Sales is offline-capable. All functions are available regardless of whether or not there is an Internet connection. You have full control over the data coordination with the backend systems.
Try before you buy! You can test SOLO Sales comfortably by using the provided test data. After installation start the app and connect SOLO with your Dropbox Account. Afterwards our new Setup Wizard will do the rest for you.
Dropbox Connectivity comes with a 30 days trial period, which is free of charge and no subscription is necessary. After that a monthly In App subscription is necessary to preserve Dropbox connectivity.
- Subscribe for EUR 19,99 a month. The app offers a subscription with a free trial period of one month. At the end of the trial period, full price and subscription will be charged thereafter.
- You will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Payment will be charged in your local currency at the prevailing exchange rate as defined by iTunes.
- Subscription automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned of at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- You can manage auto-renew of your subscription in your iTunes account settings. Tap on "iTunes & App Store" and then tap on your Apple ID. In the context menu choose "view Apple ID" and configure your subscription settings. Please visit "http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098" for more informations.
If you want to use SOLO Sales being connected to your backend systems, on premise or in the cloud, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to privacy:
Link to conditions of use: