Elmo reads this animated storybook and song app that will help teach your child about potty training through storytelling and music.
Audio issues? If you do not hear any sound while playing this app, try one of the following:
• Check the volume buttons on the outside edge of your device to make sure the volume is not set to the lowest setting.
• Check the Ring/Silent switch (or Side Switch on the iPad) on the outside edge of your device to make sure it is not set to silent (mute).
• For iPad Air2 users, you can check Mute status by swiping up from the bottom of the screen to access the Control Center. For more information, please check out Apple's support page here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203121
*** Reached No. 1 in Education in the App Store! ***
When it’s time to potty train your little one, Elmo leads the way! The Potty Time with Elmo app is a fun way to ease the transition from diapers to big-kid underpants. Developed for children ready to potty train, this charming app features everyone’s favorite furry red monster, Elmo, helping his toy Baby David learn to use the potty. Also included are animated stickers, a reward chart, puzzles, and 5 fun songs:
• When It’s Potty Time, You Feel It
• I Am Waiting on the Potty
• Flush Goes the Potty
• I Wash, Wash, Wash My Hands
• Boom, Boom, Ain’t It Great to Be a Big Kid
With familiar tunes and instructive, easy-to-sing lyrics, the songs provide a super fun way to learn good bathroom habits.
The Potty Time with Elmo app will engage, encourage, and delight even the youngest kids. Learn the basics of potty use by listening to the story and interacting with it. Wait for the giggles to start! Tap around to hear fun sounds and Elmo’s encouraging words. Tap Elmo’s radio to hear catchy potty-time songs and sing along. Find stickers to collect on every story screen and add them to the sticker book. And track potty progress with the Sticker Reward Chart.
• Narrated by Elmo with fun sound effects
• 5 fun-to-sing potty-time songs
• 15 animated stickers that are collected in a sticker book
• Sticker Reward Chart to track your child’s progress
• 5 potty-themed puzzles
• Helpful training tips for parents of would-be potty-goers
• 3 reading modes to choose from:
. . . • “Read to Me” mode, which lets you hear the story read aloud; find stickers, sounds, and songs; and turn the pages
. . . • “Read It Myself” mode, which lets you read the story yourself OR hear it read aloud; find stickers, sounds, and songs; and turn the pages
. . . • “Just Watch” mode, which automatically plays the story, sounds, and songs, and turns the pages—no interaction required.
Sesame Workshop’s mission is to use the educational power of media to help kids everywhere grow smarter, stronger, and kinder. Delivered through a variety of platforms, including television programs, digital experiences, books and community engagement, its research-based programs are tailored to the needs of the communities and countries they serve. Learn more at www.sesameworkshop.org.
Your input is very important to us. If you have any questions, comments, or need help, please contact us at: email@example.com.