Official Publication of the Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society
JWOCN: Official Journal of the Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society covers the entire scope of WOC nursing practice. Journal of WOCN is an authoritative resource devoted to the nursing care and management of patients with abdominal stomas, wounds, pressure ulcers, fistulas, vascular ulcers, and continence disorders.
- Easy-to-read full-text articles that can be shared via email or social media
- Adjustable text sizing with pinch and zoom
- Engaging images and supplements
- Speedy issue browsing capability via Quick View
- Convenient notification when a new issue is available
- Continuing Education opportunities in every issue
- Links to JWOCNOnline.com to view supplemental data and browse the archives
Bimonthly JWOCN issues provide original, peer-reviewed articles examining these topics in hospital, home, and long-term care settings.