This is a maths learning and practicing app for kids at the age of 6 to 10. The app contains 300 sets of maths tests, covering the basic knowledge of arithmetic, geometry and units conversion. Three levels are provided from easy to hard. Kids can do a free practice or challenge a time limited test. Each test is required to be finished within 3 minutes, while parents can also adjust the timer from 1 to 5 minutes according to kids' learning progress. Parents can also let the app to select a test automatically for a random test.
1. 300 sets of test covers the basic knowledge of arithmetic, geometry and units conversion
2. Including a simple maths learning reference (times table and unit conversion table)
3. Providing random test function
4. Tracking the results of the most recent 10 tests for further improvement
5. Providing scratch paper function for users during the test