With the Beginner’s Guide to Shamanic Journeying app, now you can begin to explore the inner art of traveling to the invisible worlds beyond ordinary reality, retrieving information for change in any area of your life—from spirituality and health to work and relationships. Sandra Ingerman shares the core teachings of this transformative practice, completing your experience with authentic drumming and guidance for three shamanic journeys. “Shamanic journeying is an incredible tool to receive healing and guidance in our lives,” teaches Ingerman. “With the help of our spirit guides, we can learn to create a life filled with meaning, joy, and passion.”
Learn More About:
- The original role of the shaman in indigenous societies
- Meeting and working with your “power animal” and other spirit teachers
- The keys to successful journeying in our modern culture
With the Beginner's Guide to Shamanic Journeying app, Sandra Ingerman invites you to learn this transformative practice for healing, insight, and awakening. If you’re ready to embark upon your own journey into the world of spirit, there’s no better teacher to help you get started with this life-changing practice.
The Beginner’s Guide to Shamanic Journeying app features:
- Sandra Ingerman’s guidance in the inner art of shamanic journeying (1 hour, 2 minutes of audio)
- A relaxing slide show
- An interactive vine garden to enjoy while listening (iPad only)
- Bookmarking to help you easily find your favorite content
- A bonus video with Sandra Ingerman
- A bonus excerpt from Sandra’s book Shamanism: The Path of Direct Revelation
About the Author
Sandra Ingerman, MA, teaches workshops internationally on shamanic journeying, healing, and reversing environmental pollution using spiritual methods. She has trained and founded an international alliance of Medicine for the Earth Teachers and shamanic teachers. Sandra is recognized for bridging ancient cross-cultural healing methods into our modern culture addressing the needs of our times, and is devoted to teaching people how we can work together as a global community to bring about positive change for the planet. She is the author of eight books, including Soul Retrieval, Medicine for the Earth, How to Heal Toxic Thoughts, and How to Thrive in Changing Times.