Sale on all Peek 'n Play Apps until March 6th!!!
The Penelope Rose, Welcome to Monster Island, Year of the Dragon, Rosita y Conchita, Billy the Unicorn, The Furniture is Alive, The Gwaii
Chug Makes New Friends
Chug — a timid young bug who doesn’t know what type of bug he is — boldly embarks on a self-discovering adventure to school for the very first time. He meets an array of charismatic new friends, from tickling ladybugs and speedy grasshoppers, to singing dragonflies and booming beetles. They travel to wondrous locations, each more lush and awe-inspiring than the last. But, trouble comes in unknown places. The newfound friends work together using their unique characteristics and abilities to overcome familiar childhood situations and challenges. At the end of the book, the six friends form a special bond, and Chug comes to the realization that he is a caterpillar.
Developed in association with Kid’s Play Books, LLC, Chug the Bug is based on the story created by Brent Angie, co-authored by Brent Angie and Robert B. Hill, with illustrations by Erin Koehler.
What critics are saying:
• "A wonderful story with wonderful illustrations and a wonderful message means you cannot go wrong grabbing this app." - PadGadget
• "My kids loved the story and they were very interested to find out what was going to happen next. When we got to the end they were wanting to know more about Chug the Bug and I hope there are future tales to follow!" - The iPad Fan
• "A highly interactive book that tells a heartwarming coming-of-age story. The graphics are beautiful and kids are sure to love the adorable cast of characters." - Famigo
• "Read To Me" highlights the words to improve reading skills
• "I Can Read" allows reading at your own pace
• Individual words can be tapped and multiple words selected to hear that section of the story played back
• Interactive surprises and hidden objects on every page
• Hints can be turned on to assist in finding interactive thingamabobs
• Auto Play available if you want to watch the story unfold like a movie
Mobad Games is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 1-3, 4-7, 8-10,
Categories: Book, Reading, Sight Words