ehospice is the first globally managed website and app that delivers international news and intelligence on hospice, palliative and end of life care, on a daily basis.
It brings together the global hospice and palliative care community to share stories and examples of good practice, advertise jobs, conferences and training events and celebrate hospice care – locally, nationally and globally.
The world of hospice and palliative care is available to:
- support the development of the best possible care by transferring knowledge between clinicians, policy makers, hospice leaders and supporters
– inspire and offer ideas – from innovative practice to thought pieces and discussions on key issues
– encourage exploration and learning
– improve relationships and build global partnerships.
You will also have access to a wealth of photo galleries.
Search for hospice and palliative care services around the world using our interactive globe.
You will find editions covering Africa, Australia, Canada, India, Kenya, South Africa, USA, UK, as well as international editions for adult and children's care.
The editions are delivered in-country by the following organisations:
– African Palliative Care Association
– Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Association
– Help the Hospices (UK)
– Hospice Palliative Care Association of South Africa
– Indian Association of Palliative Care
– International Children’s Palliative Care Network
– Kenya Hospice and Palliative Care Association
– National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (USA)
– Palliative Care Australia
– Worldwide Palliative Care Alliance