Keep an eye on your training history and track your distance-based workouts in one place.
Either create new activities from scratch and type in infos from your sport watch and other sources or start the GPS tracker and record your workout.
Time for resting and enjoying your achievements? You can now review your trail and altitude profile or check your activity history in a very interactive way.
MoveUpBase is easy-to-use, straight to the point and works with minimal interaction.
- Review your trail and altitude profile ¹
- Stopwatch or Timer mode (for time controlled activities such as fitness tests)
- GPS tracker configurable with or without maps for a better visibility of your metrics while exercising
- run in sleep-mode to save battery life
- annotate your track and select an activity icon
- manual entry or GPS-tracker recording
- fully flexible with your data (add, edit or delete at any time)
- Stat module providing year and month summary of activities, distance, exercising time and percentage per activity, etc...
- Multi-user (up to 3): Personalized with you picture, name and settings
- Manual entry of calories and average heart rate: complement your cardio-watch
- Export your data in a CSV file and open your activities in a spreadsheet (Most spreadsheet applications can open and format CSV data)
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
¹ The GPS-trail will be stored for distances between 0.18 and 77.7 mi (0,3 and 125 km).