Create your own applications reminders.
Create reminders for speed dial, SMS, Email, or custom actions.
Create reminders according to location. (Arrive or leave a location)
If you need help please contact us:
Launch your reminders with a single click.
Call a friend, send SMS, post on Tweeter or Facebook according to schedule time or by location.
Wouldn't it be cool not to forget to SMS your friend when you leave work, or speed dial your friend when you get back home?
With Easy Launch it is possible!
Easy Launch uses Location Services to notify you when you arrive to your configured location or when you leave that location. Create your own reminders that alert you when you leave or arrive to your configured location.
Easy Launch uses Location Services only when you use location based reminders. (Uses the SignificantLocationChanges feature with minimum battery usage).
1. To create a new reminder click Edit and select "New Reminder"
2. Select the reminder type. (e.g. Quick dial, SMS message ,email ,Facebook, etc..)
3. Enter event Note (description of reminder) (Click Done when complete).
4. select contact from contacts or add a new one.
5. Select Schedule reminder for specific date and time.
6. Or select location reminder (when I leave or when I arrive).
Add the location from the map and select the type. (When I leave or when I arrive)
7. Click Save to save the reminder
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. For help with Easy Launch please email email@example.com