Compete against your friends - and the world - via online Leaderboards & Achievements powered by Open Feint. Both timed games take only 90 seconds, so they are perfect for a small break between tasks and when you are waiting in line at the grocery store or for the next bus or train.
Doodle Spy is four hidden-object games in one:
1. In "SINGLES," the question is how many hidden doodle objects can you find one at a time in 90 seconds.
2. In "MULTIPLES," it's similar, except there may be one, two, or three of the same object hidden, and each may be a little different than the other.
3. In "CONVEYOR," the doodle objects are moving across a pencil conveyor belt (a what now?)... anyway, the point is to see how long you can keep finding doodle objects before one falls off the edge. Easy at first, but not for long. The doodles start to stack up the longer you go, and as if that weren't enough, the conveyor starts moving faster and faster.
4. Lastly, in "TIMELESS," you can play to your hearts content, no timer, no score, just a timer that shows how long you've been playing and how many objects you have found in that time.
Best of all, the little ones who don't know how to read yet can still play Doodle Spy because Doodle Spy uses pictures to show you which objects to find instead of words, so Doodle Spy is truly for all ages.
* NOTE: This app has In-App-Purchases. "TIMELESS" and a sample version of "CONVEYOR" are included in the FREE version. And it only costs 99 cents to unlock all of the games.
Doodle Spy's unique features:
* Retina Graphics - looks amazing on the latest iPad (3rd Gen)
* 4 Game Modes: Singles, Multiples, Conveyor, and Timeless
* Detailed Stats for Each Game Mode
* Online Leaderboards and Achievements via OpenFeint
* The Most DPM (Doodles per minute) of all doodle games - over 650 Doodles!
* Each timed game takes just 90 seconds to complete
* Seek out over 650 colorful doodle objects
* Suitable for all ages and all languages (no words to read in gameplay)
* Translated to English, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, Português, Español, and more to come.