Go Dodo Go is a multiplayer interactive educational game for kids which helps in memorizing various animals and birds. The game provides visual and audio clues similar to flash cards.
Parents can play with their kids and become part of their playtime. Its a fun game for both kids and adults alike.
* Over 250 different species
* Interactive voice quiz
* 2 player educational game
* Choose your level of difficulty from 3 game levels
* Big pictures designed for new iPad retina display
* Keeps the score of both the player
* When game ends, pops out each player's bounty
HOW TO PLAY
- Tap & hold the 2 buttons (need two players or use both hands).
- The app will ask if an animal/bird flies. If the animal flies then lift your finger otherwise keep holding the button. Points will be given depending on the correct answers.
- It's a 2 player game for small kids.
- The top bar (with sitting toddler, walking & biking kid icons) is used for selection of difficulty levels of the game.
Level 1: Age 2 to 4
Level 2: Age 4 to 7
Level 3: Age 7 to 10
If you like the game please do leave us a feedback.