Lobby Day is an application used by associations, issue groups, and trade organizations during their advocacy days in Washington, DC.
Lobby Day gives your activists the tools they need to promote an issue or cause on Capitol Hill, and simultaneously create a “public echo” back in their home state and legislative district. Specifically, this app allows your supporters to:
- Review organizational talking points
- Watch videos specifically related to the event
- View lobby day meeting schedules
- Promote Congressional meetings by posting updates, photos and videos to social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, and Foursquare
- Review information on Congressmen and Senators from official sites and Wikipedia
If you would like to have your organization listed in the directory of Lobby Day events, please contact Beekeeper Group at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-540-8787 ext. 202