***Never Miss Anything Again: Mobile Remote Station For MOBOTIX IP Video Door Stations And IP Cameras***
Owners of MOBOTIX IP Video Door Stations and MOBOTIX IP Cameras can now use this app on their iPad, iPad mini, iPhone or iPod touch. The user interface of the App automatically adjusts to the screen size of the terminal device. The network connection is established via WiFi in a building or via UMTS/3G while on the road. The connection is safely encrypted without the need for any other special devices.
Even if you don't have a MOBOTIX device yet (e.g., Door Station, camera), you can test the app using the demo videos!
Always Know What's Going On, Anytime, Anywhere
The app uses MOBOTIX's unique, easy-to-use security system, which offers many advantages in addition to supplying a 180-degree image of the entire scene in front of the door (Hemispheric technology). What happened today while I was gone? Who rang the doorbell, and when? When and where did the video motion detection of my camera trigger? The app provides easy access to the event recordings of all connected cameras.
The app informs you automatically when someone rings the doorbell. You can open the door for the family, even though you're still stuck in traffic. Delivery men can use the intercom to ask you if they can leave their parcels with the neighbors. And if you're sitting in the backyard, just take your iPhone or iPad with you and use it as a mobile remote station.
Besides people ringing the doorbell, the app also informs you of other important alarm signals (e.g., from the integrated video motion detection of a MOBOTIX camera). And all of this happens before you return and therefore prevents you from running into any burglars that may still be around.
Worldwide connection via WiFi or via internet
Automatic search of cameras in the local network
Camera integration outside the local network via DynDNS
• Video presentation (Live/Player): can be optimized to the available bandwidth
• Video with two-way audio using camera microphone and speaker
• Doorbell and event signals, even if the mobile device is locked (App is running in the background)
Opening doors and switching lights
Panning, tilting and zooming of the camera (virtual PTZ)
• Do not disturb function: switching off bell completely
• Privacy mode: temporary disabling camera functions (e.g., recording, live image)
• Image settings (brightness, color, contrast)
• T24 mailbox settings (bell profile, announcement, recording)
• Event counter and preview (e.g., missed doorbell ring, mailbox messages, alarms)
• Quick overview of all cameras and all recorded events
• Grouping of cameras and recordings
• Playing back all recorded messages and events
• Jog shuttle playback (forward and reverse), time lapse function
• Snapshot export into photo album
• Backup and restore app configurations
• Integrated help function for easy operation
When using wireless networks (WiFi, mobile data) on mobile devices, the connection will not have the same quality everywhere and may even fail completely. After the failure, the MOBOTIX App re-establishes the camera connections and automatically reloads any events that have occurred in the meantime.
For more information to the MOBOTIX App (e.g., technical requirements, tipps and tricks), refer to the link of the MOBOTIX website.
Please note that the app supports only a live image display with audio and one-way intercom (push to talk) for MOBOTIX IP Cameras Q22/D22/M22/D12/M12.
• iPad/iPad mini/iPhone/iPod touch (MOBOTIX recommends iOS 6.0 or later)
• MOBOTIX IP Video Door Station with firmware version 184.108.40.206 or later
• MOBOTIX IP Camera with firmware version 220.127.116.11 or later