The 15-puzzle is a popular sliding puzzle that consists of a frame of numbered square tiles in random order with one tile missing. The object of the puzzle is to place the tiles in order by making sliding moves that use the empty space.
Why is ‘15 Puzzle - Top Destinations’ different to other similar games?
- All levels go with beautiful images from the most popular travel destinations.
- All puzzles have different levels of difficulty in ascending order, so you will learn the game step-by-step.
- The next puzzle is locked and can be unlocked only if the current puzzle is already solved.
- Also… not many people know that half of the starting positions for the 15-puzzle are impossible to resolve, no matter how many moves are made. In this game, to save your time and to avoid ruining your good mood, all unresolved starting positions were excluded, so each puzzle can be resolved.
- Timer and time records to encourage fast thinking.
- sound control
- undo / replay / next functionality
Support: if you have any technical issues or have any suggestions to improve the game please email us at email@example.com