The most effective way to Speak & Learn Spanish.
You can start speaking Spanish RIGHT AWAY! Even if you don't know a word of the language. No drills or boring grammar. This innovative 'EasyTalk' method is so easy and so fast that you'll be speaking Spanish within minutes – GUARANTEED!
STOP STUDYING SPANISH AND START USING SPANISH!
* Over 4000 most useful words and phrases
* Authentic native speaker voice
* 128 different topics and dialogs
* Innovative 'build-your-phrase' feature to compose thousands of new expressions
* User defined 'Favorites' folders
* Sample of dialogs based on real life situations
* Unique 'add-new-phrase' feature to expand the vocabulary of the phrasebook
* Learning language mode to memorize words and expressions
* Multiple search functions to find phrases quickly and easily
* Simplified transliteration of Spanish words and expressions
* Learn Spanish pronunciation
* Integrated player that plays all the selected phrases aloud in a continuous flow
* Travel Spanish phrasebook
* User friendly interface
* No internet connection needed
'EasyTalk Learn Spanish' is the easiest and fastest way to START SPEAKING Spanish. The app can be used as a language teacher and personal travel translator. With it you will always be understood.
It contains over 4000 carefully selected, essential words and phrases spoken by professional native speakers.
With our SMART 'build-your-own-phrase' feature you can easily compose thousands of relevant phrases covering almost all everyday situations. A 'Favorites' capability allows you to save your most important phrases in your personal 'Favorites' folders that can be accessed by one click. With the unique 'add-new-phrase' feature you can also record new expressions and add them with audio to the list of words and phrases.
The phrases are carefully organized into 14 main topics and 114 subtopics. A fast search facility allows you to find the phrase you are looking for quickly and effortlessly. The application does not require an internet connection to function.
Tourist Information, At the Border, At the Post Office, Airport Check-in, Making Conversation, Travelling by Train, Out of Town, Hotel Complaints, Asking the Time, Asking the Way, Asking the Way 2, Job Seeking, At the Doctor's, Around Town, At the Hotel Reception, At the Restaurant, At the Clothes Shop, At the Grocer's, Exchange Office, Car Rental, Car Accident, Sightseeing
Accommodation, Asking the Way, Food, Health, Shopping, Leisure, Meeting People, Travel, Numbers/Time, Public Places, Work/Study, Nature, Essentials, Dialogs