Solve a variety of math problems by collecting numbers as you roll or drag your marble through a series of fun mazes for ages 9 and up.
- Children's Technology Review Editor's Choice Award
- Common Sense Media ON for Learning Award Winner
- Marble Math is one of the most fun, customizable, and effective math games available for older elementary school-age kids - Common Sense Media
- It requires both game skill to be able to roll the marble and math skill to understand and come up with the solution of where to roll it - Wired.com
- Marble Math is incorporating just what the Common Core Curriculum is asking for and doing a superb job of it! - Teachers with Apps
FUN MATH PRACTICE:
Based on the Common Core Curriculum, Marble Math is an engaging way for upper elementary students to practice mental math. Earn new marbles and collect bonuses while reinforcing key concepts in pursuit of a high score. But watch out math whizzes! You’ll need to be focused and nimble to avoid the obstacles in your path.
WRONG ANSWER? NO PROBLEM:
Marble Math gives you the option to Replay the question or Show the correct answer in a game simulation, before moving on to the next problem.
UNLIMITED USER ACCOUNTS:
Add as many custom profiles as you like. Individual game settings and progress are saved in each player profile. Create different profiles, each tailored for specific practice and abilities.
CUSTOMIZE FOR SPECIFIC CONCEPTS AND ABILITY:
Parents and teachers can customize gameplay to concentrate on specific math concepts by selecting problem types for each player and level, or just let the game roll with random problem generation for unlimited practice and play!
MARBLE MATH CONCEPTS INCLUDE:
• addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
• adding and sequencing fractions with different denominators
• sequencing decimals
• adding and subtracting negative integers
• counting money (USD, AUD, CAD, EUR or GBP)
• comparing number values
• simplifying equations
• sequencing roman numerals
MADE BY EDUCATIONAL GAME DESIGNERS
The game designers at Artgig Apps come from a background of educational software development and we put lots of TLC into every detail of each app we create to ensure a fun and engaging learning experience. We include kids, parents and teachers in our app development and testing to make sure our apps are exceptional tools that kids want to use again and again.
We welcome your comments, suggestions and feedback.
Also available Marble Math Junior for ages 5-8
Thanks for playing Marble Math!
For more Artgig Apps and demo videos: www.artgigapps.com
We at Artgig Apps are parents ourselves, and we hold your privacy and the privacy of your child in the highest regard.
We comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
- does not share your personal information amongst ourselves or with anyone else
- does not include ads or in-app purchases, and there are no links to social network sites (like Facebook or Twitter)
- uses analytics to collect anonymized user data for general information about how people use our apps.