Use our Valley First Mobile Banking App for all your banking needs, anytime, anywhere. Check your account information, transfer money, pay bills, make calculations and schedule transactions—all from your iPhone®, iPod Touch®, or iPad®! Plus, you'll have quick access to our rates and branch contact information. At Valley First, we're keeping it simple!
• Check account balances
• View transaction history
• Transfer funds between Valley First accounts
• Pay bills
• Deposit cheques
• Set up recurring transfers
• Add/delete bill payees
• Send and receive Interac® e-Transfers
• Schedule transactions
• Check rates
• Locate branches and ATMs
• Get details on events we're supporting in your community
• View help, privacy, and security information
• Access details about our Referral Perks® program - for each successful referral, you’ll get $50 . . . and your friend gets $50!
• It's simple to use
• You can download it for free*
• It's fully compatible with iPhone®, iPod Touch®, and iPad®
• You can access the app using your existing online banking login credentials
• You can use QuickView for quick access to your account information, without having to login
*You may incur service charges for various online services depending on the type of account you have. In addition, your mobile carrier may charge you for using your mobile device to access the services provided by our Mobile App.
Valley First is a division of First West Credit Union. Access is available to all members who currently use our online banking service. If you're not a First West Credit Union member, no problem—simply contact any Valley First division branch to set up a new membership and you'll be set up with access right away. To login, you'll need your MemberCard Number and your Personal Access Code (PAC).
PLEASE NOTE: Use of the Mobile App is subject to the terms and conditions found in our First West Credit Union Account Access Agreement for both personal and business accounts.
If you'd like more information about the Valley First Mobile App, visit www.valleyfirst.com/mobileapp.
iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the United States and other countries. Apple Inc. is not a sponsor or participant of Mobile Banking for Valley First, a division of First West Credit Union.