Your visit to historic Stratford-upon-Avon won't be complete without this unique self-guided tour of Shakespeare's home town. Find out where to go in Stratford-upon-Avon, view hundreds of treasures owned by the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust, see the last home of the playwright in a specially reconstructed 3D model, or create your own photo souvenir posing next to William Shakespeare. The app is available in seven languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese (Mandarin) and Japanese.
- Create your very own Souvenir photos by posing with William Shakespeare himself, wherever you travel!
- Flexible tour of Stratford-upon-Avon via an interactive map
- Photos from the rarely-seen archive of The Shakespeare Birthplace Trust
- Tour guide audio at each location
- View the events feed of The Shakespeare Birthplace Trust
- Locate cafes, restaurants and other venues in the local area
- Now beautifully optimised for the iPhone 5 Retina Display