Create, Quiz, Share, and Collaborate.
Initial app purchase will include 60 days of the QuizCloud sharing service which provides downloadable content. Use of the downloaded offline content is free and does not require a subscription.
Educators can start by creating their own data sets.
- Create quiz data sets at no charge.
- Run quizzes at no charge.
What is QuizCloud?
Sign up for our QuizCloud subscription service for a trial period using Facebook, Twitter, or email.
QuizCloud is a hosted subscription based service for quiz data sets categorized by grade level. All registered users will have access to this cloud based database.
Teachers can create and share their quiz data set with others who have signed up for the QuizCloud subscription service.
Quiz data sets will also be uploaded by iHomeEducator and will span several subjects over time including:
Pre-Algebra (cupcakes, Thanksgiving, and Holiday themes),
STEM (Biology, inventors, and Geometry)
History/Geography Facts (US States and Presidents),
Languages (spanish), etc.
Create text based quiz data sets with 20 question and answer pairs - use unique answers for best results (Internet Access is not required).
Internet Access Required for:
- Logging into the hosted QuizCloud service.
- Uploading, updating, removing, and sharing quiz data sets into grade level folders.
- Downloading data sets from QuizCloud to modify and quiz.
- Use of any images in the quiz questions.
If images are included then internet access to a public URL (i.e.: image link) is required. Otherwise you will get a question mark.
Run the quiz by tapping the green button (Internet Access is not required for text based quiz data sets).
- Currently only available for the iPad due to space.
- Use your email, Facebook, or Twitter
- Passwords are encrypted
- A limited trial period is provided.
- Non-renewing subscriptions are provided for 30, 90, 180, 270, and 365 day increments.
- Users will be notified of new iHomeEducator quiz content.
- The latest instructions are posted on our website (www.iHomeEducator.com) and will be updated over time.
HomeEducator is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families. Recommended Ages: 3-6,6-10,10-13,13-16
Categories: Math, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, History, Geography, Science, Pre-Algebra