After registering for a username and password, the MYiCLUBonline App allows health club members to perform functions associated with their membership privileges, club activities and billing account. This can include account management, booking and canceling appointments, viewing personal training appointments, class schedules, and also allows members to use their smart phone to check into the club.
With the ability to view your account at any time, you will be able to make a payment, update your billing information, enroll in a class, or book an appointment with a trainer on your schedule. Click on the Events Navigation Tab button and tap on the class you would like to attend. Or, tap on the time you want to meet with your trainer. It is that easy. Once you arrive at the club, scan the barcode on your phone screen and you are checked-in. If you need to cancel an appointment, tap on the created appointment and touch the “Cancel Event” button. All of your scheduling membership management needs are at your fingertips
• Account Management – Allows members to view account information, check-in history, edit billing information, and make a payment.
• Book Appointments/ Enroll in Class – Don’t let the mood pass you by. When you are feeling guilty about your filling lunch or heavy dessert, don’t miss the opportunity to book a personal training appointment or claim your spot in Zumba class. You know if you wait to book your appointment when you get home, the mood will have passed.
• Purchase Services – If you need to purchase sessions, enroll in a class, or book a personal training session, you are just a few clicks away from charging them to your credit card. Once purchased, you may book your session(s) immediately.
• View Schedule – View your scheduled events at a glance. Pull up the calendar and see time and dates of your upcoming booked classes and/or personal training.
• Cancel Appointment – Never get caught with no-show fees again. Cancel your appointment when you are on the go.
• Smartphone Check-in – Use your smartphone screen to display your barcode and electronically scan for entrance into the facility.