MELS Listening Skill Practice is suitable for English language learners to know the rules of grammar and to be able to apply those rules automatically in listening, speaking, reading, and writing. It covers 84 topics. Once you have completed a set of practice, a detailed report will be sent to your email to highlight your weaknesses.
* You can register as MELS’ members by clicking on the “Sign up” button at login page. Fill in your email address and you can enjoy FREE regular reports for all your works.
* This application only provides a set of questions for you as trial. If you wish to have a complete set of questions, you can subscribe them at once through payment in the apps. All the subscribed questions will be linked to the user account. Once subscribed, the user will own the questions permanently.
As long as you use the same account for login, you can continue to own the questions without re-subscribe even if you have changed your device.
* You not only can view your own results, but you can also view your friends’ results. Besides, you can compete and compare your results with other users from all over the world. So, faster invite your friends to join us!
* There is a built-in dictionary functionality that enable to you to check any unknown word easily during practices. (This function is free. It only requires around 14MB of empty space and you will be able to check the latest vocabulary. )
* Currently, this application can only be supported at Apple’s iOS platform but not other platforms.