Create groups of customized job ability timers to aid gameplay in Final Fantasy XI Online. A Vana'diel clock and common timetables for transportation and crafting are also included.
How FFXI PDA works:
Tap a timer after using an ability in-game and FFXI PDA will provide you at-a-glance status to aid you in battle. FFXI PDA tracks and displays readiness, duration and recharge times for any combination of main and subjob abilities.
- Beautiful analogue clock shows current Vana'diel time, day and moon phase.
- Recast timers provide an at-a-glance status check of your most important job abilities.
- Dancer "Steps" timer, tracks daze level and remaining duration.
- You can modify existing timers or create your own.
- Optional alert sounds and message when a timer recharges.
- Timetables for airships, ferries and crafting guild shops.
- Times for upcoming full, new, and waxing crescent moon phases.
- Timetables for days of Vana'diel week, RSE quest.
- City information for the lost chocobo delivery quest.
- Crafting Helper with crystal, day and moon information.
- New! Japan time timetable to track quests which reset at midnight in Japan
- New! Added job timers through level 99 & May 2012 update.
- Option to disable device dimming while in dock.
Not affiliated with Square Enix or the Final Fantasy XI MMO.
Final Fantasy is a trademark of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.