A unique app for a unique route!
A comprehensive route guide for your exploration of this fascinating new addition to Scotland’s network of Great Trails.
Linking towns and villages on the west side of Loch Lomond between Balloch and Inveruglas, the Three Lochs Way is a varied, scenic and generally low level 52 kilometre(32.3miles) route which can easily be walked in 3 to 4 days.
The route also offers lots of attractive and interesting options for people seeking shorter day walks - and with some great downhill sections, mountainbikers are sure to enjoy the Three Lochs Way too. Total ascent over the whole route is approximately 900 metres.
• Content officially approved by route developer, Helensburgh & District Access Trust
• Accurate step by step navigational information including stage distances and height gains.
•Apps can be set for walking in either direction
• OS map extracts provide essential navigational detail
• Detailed interpretation covers Wildlife, Geology, Archaeology, History, Geography, Architecture and lots more
• Over 160 images
• Useful accommodation listing includes live links
• Helpful travel info and links
• Links to maps
• All advertising proceeds go towards route improvement