The eTRIB is an exact digital replica of the award-winning Pittsburgh Tribune-Review - Western PA’s premier source for news, sports, politics, entertainment and more. As a subscriber you can enjoy the entire print edition right from your iPad. Get any issue from within the last 7 days anywhere you have an internet connection, or download the issues you want and take them on the go.
Current print subscribers must register their email address to receive access.
If you are not a current subscriber, you may purchase a print subscription (eTRIB is included with all print subscriptions), or you may subscribe to the eTRIB only for just $8.00 per month. Please visit TribLIVE.com and click on ‘Subscriber Services’ or call 1-800-909-TRIB for more information.
The eTRIB app is loaded with terrific features:
• Ability to search articles and quickly find what you’re looking for
• 3-D page turning simplifies navigation
• Full-screen mode makes reading easier
• Intelligent zooming feature provides a closer look at the entire edition
• Single or double page views are like reading a hardcopy
• Thumbnail view makes selecting pages easier
• Ability to copy, paste, email and share articles with your friends and family via Facebook & Twitter
• Embedded article links allow you to contact our staff, enter contests, view TribLive and advertiser websites all without leaving the app
Check out another great Trib App:
TribLIVE Radio – SportsTalk for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad
Get Ken Laird and Guy Junker in the morning and grab lunch with John Steigerwald. Enjoy weekly shows with football great Ike Taylor, high school experts John Fedko and Kevin Gorman and Wrestling guru, Justin Labar. And, don’t miss the newest editions to our line up – Dejan Kovacevic and Mike Logan!
SportsTalk on TribLIVE Radio features LOCAL hosts with strong opinions.They bring the best pro, college and high school sports talk directly to you.