Using GPS and offline maps, the Lake George Boater’s Directory plots your location anywhere on the lake even when there’s no cell signal! Easily navigate to the more than 300 boating centric points-of-interest. All points are geotagged, keyword searchable and include insider tips, phone links, web links, and descriptions. You can even make camping and picnic island reservations with the ranger stations or website from within this app.
• Need gas? One tap shows marinas.
• Need help? One tap shows emergency services.
• Want to swim? One tap shows the water temperature of the lake.
• Want to sail? One tap shows the National Weather Service Lake George Recreational forecast.
• Meeting friends in a bay? One tap maps your location and the bay’s location.
• Feeling adventurous? Keyword search on Cliff Jumping or Hiking.
• Feeling hungry? Keyword search on Food, Groceries or Restaurant.
• Feeling romantic? Keyword search for Single Campsite Island.
Written by a Lake George enthusiast with more than 30 years of Lake George boating experience.