- ever wondered if you are charging the correct price on your menu for your food?
- considered how ingredient price variations impact your bottom line?
- been looking for a simple method of costing new items for your menu?
- wanted a quick method of providing costs for functions such as corporate events or weddings?
- wondered why your food cost % is too high?
- ever been asked to cost a dish on the run for a last minute addition to the night service?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then iChef Mobile is for you.
Menu costing is one key element of great kitchen management and is often overlooked. Whether you are a caterer, restaurant or cafe owner, executive chef or run a commercial kitchen, you will need to cost each menu item that is produced from your kitchen. From seasoned professionals right through to apprentices and new starters in the hospitality industry, this simple to use tool gives you the ability to accurately cost your menu.
iChef Mobile provides you with the ability to enter ingredients, their costs and by adjusting your food cost margin, you can determine sale price and expected profit. Each costing is saved for later review or modification when ingredient costs change allowing you to ensure your bottom line is sustained. iChef Mobile also provides you with the ability to email your menu costing to other people such as owners, kitchen managers, line chefs, sous chefs, etc.