All recipes from Italian tradition. Each dish supported by a movie. Tips on seasonal and healthy food.
A Tuscan chef shows how to easily prepare a wide variety of delicious Italian recipes in your home kitchen -- for iPhone and iPad.
Tuscan Chef -- Alessandro Piccinini, is a private chef from Siena, Tuscany, Italy. He prepares dinners and lunches for tourists but not only who spend their vacation in the area of Val d'orcia,Valdichiana and Crete Senesi. He arranges cookery classes where he teaches how to cook an entire Italian meal including pasta and pizza.
On this app he shares his favourite recipes and seasonal foods for you to enjoy. Discover delicious themed menus, and learn the secrets of famous dishes such as bruschetta, the Tuscan soup ribollita, homemade pastas including tagliatelle, ravioli and gnocchi, and the best sauces for different pastas and meats. The recipes are divided into categories: Antipasti (Starters), Primi (Pastas) Carni (Meat), Soups, Vegetables, Sauces and Desserts.
You will find a variety of meat dishes with chicken, beef, pork, but also many vegetable dishes as salads, potatoes and flans and dessert as easy bake cakes and delicious puddings.
You will also find tips on seasonl and healthy food and some vegetarian and vegan recipes.
All recipes are easy to cook by following the step by step movie.
Improve your culinary skills with this app!
Tuscan Chef is free to download, which includes more than 80 recipes, seasonal menus with accompanying instructional video and Italian wine recommendations.
• RECIPES include cooking time, equipment (only on iPad), cooking tips, instructional videos and wine pairing.
• SAVE recipes to your personal Favorites list
• PRINT the recipes with Air Print
• CHOOSE the unit of measurement (US/Metric) and the size of the text of the recipe.
• INTUITIVE navigation and search functionality enables you to find recipes whether searching by keyword, ingredients, time of preparation, category, favorites or season
• SHOP on the go by saving ingredients to your Shopping List -- at the store, check off items as you shop
• SHARE recipes with friends on Facebook or send it by email
• SHARE location with other customers and see what they are cooking and where
• SEND shopping lists via email
• REVIEWS. Read customer reviews of the recipes and write your own.
• NOTES. Add your personal notes to each recipe
• TIP & TRICKS: a brand new section dedicated to tips and trick to make the life in the kitchen has been added.
We like to get better
From the first moment we decided to make the Tuscan Chef app (as amateurs), we have always worked to make it better and better. We really appreciate users suggestions so do not hesitate to contact us with any thoughts!!!
www.tuscan-chef.com - www.facebook.com/tuscanchef - twitter.com/tuscan_chef_
* Please note that the quality of the streamed videos varies according to the speed of your internet connection. At very low speeds, only audio will be available.