A perfect app for all rally spectators who are on the stage and want to know who is faster, but don’t want to mess around with the stopwatch.
You start the timer only once - when the first car passes you. Each time next car should pass (time interval is up) sound is played – if by then the car has already passed you, it was faster than the first car, if not, it is slower.
If you would like to know more precisely the time difference, you can look at your phone when the car drives by and you’ll see how much this car is faster (-00:04) or slower (+00:04) than the first.
You can restart the timer when slower cars start to pass (group N, front-wheel drive etc.) to set a new reference time.
You can set another notification to be played before car comes, if there are no security guards or they whistle too late for you to start the camera etc.
Works in background mode, so you can quit the app to take pictures, view results from the web or to just save battery life and still hear all the notifications.
• Sound notification for time comparison with the first car
• Sound notification before the car comes
• Displays how many seconds the car is faster/ slower
• NO need to press a button each time cars pass
• Progress bar to show the time left until the next car
• Silent mode with vibration only
• Background mode