I approached my colleagues with an idea to make a game. There was the laugh and comments that without huge investment in both time and money it is impossible. In the end I was given two weeks from my colleagues and especially from my pregnant wife (very soon due) and my one year old daughter. But not more than two weeks!
And here it is, judge for yourself if it was worth it:
1 tired business software developer - 2 short weeks - 1 game, you like it?
Let me know in ratings so my skeptical colleagues have something to read :-)
- 4 playable characters
- 4 types of enemies
- 15 levels - 3 were made by my wife, can you spot them?
- 3 special levels with bosses
- each level has 8 variants
- 3 types of power-ups (more bombs, longer flame, additional life)
- 3 different locations
- increasing difficulty in number of enemies and their intelligence
- iPhone, iPad, Mac version
I hope you will enjoy it playing as much as I enjoyed making it.
P.S. Thanks go to my loving wife and daughter for their understanding and help