Just in time for School!
A perfect virtual alternative to the traditional paper journal notebooks you can use for taking class notes, detailing projects or experiments, documenting real estate, chronicling events, recording field studies, and general hobbies. It lets your iPad replace dozens of paper journals in one app that's as simple and easy-to-use as the real thing.
- Choose one of 6 cover style colors for each journal
- Choose ruled or unruled pages
- Type text directly on pages, including date and page titles
- Mix text and graphics on the same page
- Add direct camera shots, or photos, diagrams, and drawings from your iPad Photos Library
- Create drawings using freehand, lines, arrowed lines, squares, triangles, circles, and arcs
- Annotate drawings and photos with freeform font/size/color captions
- Add page dog-ears for quick access
- Rip-out pages, and push back in anywhere in the journal
- Share your journals via AirPrint or eMail, or PDF or Zip to iTunes File Sharing
If you're in school, work on development projects, perform experiments, need to keep a log, or just want to record things for a hobby or special interest, this app was designed specifically for you.
"Technology best serves humanity when it emulates life."