LifeLine Response is the most advanced personal security technology available today. In the event of an emergency, 9-1-1 operators DO NOT have a reliable way to track your location. With its unique user interface, LifeLine Response uses the GPS information on your smartphone to provide emergency responders your exact location and personal identifying information in order to provide you the fastest and most accurate assistance possible.
With our 14-Day FREE trial, you’ll be able to test-drive the LifeLine Response experience for yourself. Be sure to complete the initial activation process, including inputting key personal and emergency contact information, so that we may best serve you during a time of crisis.
Subscriptions start at $4.99 / month.
• For more information visit: http://www.llresponse.com
• For questions e-mail: email@example.com
• To reach someone who can help: (858) 633-3997
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Minimum Requirements: IOS 8 or higher; iPhone with an active mobile phone subscription and data plan. GPS functionality and notifications must be enabled to provide our 24/7 Response Center, your location and the availability to respond to your Distress Alert.
- The app is FREE for 14 days.
- You will NOT be automatically charged, the 14 days are completely free.
- Anytime during the free period you have the option to renew by purchasing an in-app auto-renewable monthly subscription for $4.99.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase