Mutual fund comparison tool for financial advisors who want to analyze and compare over 11,000 load, no-load mutual funds, and exchange-traded funds (ETFs), along with over 2,500 indices. Use this free portfolio analysis tool today, or learn more at http://www.putnam.com/fundvisualizer/.
Features multiple charts for fund-to-fund or portfolio comparison:
- Table. Compare over 65 data points for side-by-side comparison.
- Mountain chart. Ability to focus on specific date ranges.
- Bar/line chart. Toggle between and line views, change Y-axis.
- X/Y chart. Three dimensions of comparison: X, Y axis, and dot size. Change what any of those dimensions represent.
- Correlation chart. Assess the risk of high correlations with this chart.
- Sector. Shows details of how fund is represented by sector.
- Asset Allocation. See break-out of fund by asset allocation.
- Top holdings. Tap on a holding to see where it may overlap with other funds.
Email, print, and share shareholder-approved PDFs with your saved charts.
Import your book of funds and portfolios automatically directly within the tool.
© 1998-2016, Putnam Retail Management