iExercise Journal is a free fitness app to help you keep track of your fitness goals. An easy to use app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad to help you track your daily fitness activities e.g exercises, cardio, workouts and calories burned. It monitors progress and keep track of your daily physical activities (exercises and gym workouts). This app helps you take control of your workout routines - it is valuable tool for exercise/physical activity Trends Analysis for maintaining a good health. Free Fitness App.
*** Featured in AppStore > Health and Fitness > What's Hot ***
Exercise and physical activity are remarkably effective ways to improve health and well-being. Carry around iExercise Journal in your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad all the time to keep on top of your physical activities.
* EASY and INTUITIVE interface for tracking Exercises/Physical Activity/Gym Workouts.
* Easily track your distance, speed and time for your walk, run or cycle.
* Keep Track of Calories burned.
* EMAIL and SHARE your Exercise Journal with your personal trainer/fitness instructor. You can also email to your self for backup and sharing.
* Find Out How Many Calories You Burn After Exercise
* Add your own CUSTOM Exercises.
* Timer for your exercises.
* Quick and Easy Entry for frequent exercises.
* Monitor Body Mass Index (BMI).
* CUSTOM Reports - Daily, Weekly, Monthly and more..
* Weight Charts
* Daily Reminders
* MONITOR changes in your physical activity over time.
* Add free text NOTES to each log.
* Full support for metric/non-metric units
* Measure, track and share physical accomplishments such as exercising, running, lifting or walking
* Nutrition Reference
* Health Tips and interactive forum.
* The LOG HISTORY display allows one to view all historic data.
* EXPORT to Microsoft Excel : data is semi-colon delimited.
* Exercise, Live Well, Be Well
* Help you track your fitness activities to help you with your New Year's Resolutions
* Track your workouts effectively to maximize your results
This app saves physical activity information, calories burned and other calculated data. In addition to maintaining a convenient log of your physical activity history, the app is also a valuable tool for Physical Activity Trends Analysis which may help you and your doctor decide on the best physical activity/exercise for keeping a good health.
"Strong evidence shows that physical inactivity increases the risk of many adverse health conditions" - reference http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736%2812%2961031-9/abstract
As per CDC, Physical inactivity can lead to obesity, Exercise helps control weight, and reduce the risk for developing heart disease.