The Kiwi app for iPad allows Kiwi users to upload photos, videos and files to a patient file using an iPad or iPhone. Users will no longer be required to use a desktop computer to upload patient files, making the iPad and Kiwi the ultimate portable pedorthic tool.
With the Kiwi app pedorthists can:
- Capture video and photo’s using an iPad
- Upload photos and video into patient files
- Upload pdf’s and other documents
- Upload videos, photos and files from other iOS apps to Kiwi
- Scan patient's feet and upload directly to Kiwi using an iPad and Occipital's Structure Scanner
Kiwi is a web based pedorthic assessment, clinical management and customer relations management tool. Kiwi allows pedorthists to set a patient schedule, electronically record and store patient data, record biomechanical assessment information and communicate to all your patients and referrers with the touch of a few buttons.
IMPORTANT: This app requires an active Kiwi account. Visit www.kiwirevolution.com for more information.