EuroMillions Reduced is the application that will help you make the plays reduced to EuroMillions lottery and allow you to see the history results of the drawings.
The application offers:
- Bets reduced to the super 4, 3 and 2.
- Save the favorite bets.
- Check winning numbers with the plays.
- Send the drawings numbered by email.
- Show the ticket results and send it for email.
- Select hot and cold numbers.
- Displays the history of results.
- 3 currencies: Euro, Pound and Swiss franc.
- 6 languages: English, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese and German.
EuroMillions Reduced is the application that uses the reduced system for the EuroMillions lottery.
This system allows you to play more numbers than a standard game, providing you with the bets that cover almost all combinations of numbers you have chosen.
This application is not an official application of EuroMillions lottery.
The tickets and bets that are displayed in the application are not valid and must be registered and verified in official locals.
- About the game:
Euro-millions is a lotto jackpot transnational lottery (eurojackpot). UK, France, Spain, Austrian, Belgian, Irish, Luxembourg, Portuguese and Swiss participating.
Draws are held every Tuesday and Friday. A standard Euro Millions ticket costs €2.00, £2.00 or CHF3.00 per line played, depending on the local currency.
*** Standard game:
- In EuroMillions Lottery the player selects five main numbers which can be any number from 1 to 50.
- In EuroMillions Lottery the player selects two different lucky star numbers from a pool of 11.
- Hot numbers: The numbers have come out winners more times.
- Cold numbers: The numbers have gone fewer times winners.