CryptoPic is the most powerful and advanced app to secure your data and your pictures.
Most apps of this kind simply hide you data behind a password building the illusion of safety. Most times, all your data is stored on your iPhone/iPod without any protection and for this reason it is vulnerable to a hacker attack.
CryptoPic is not limited to hiding your data behind a password, but it uses your password to encrypt your data with the most advanced encrypting algorithms based on AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) at 256 bit, the same used by governments to protect top secret and classified documents, in order to transform your iPhone/iPod in your personal Fort Knox ;)
Moreover, CryptoPic is the only app that ensures you no hidden internet connections. On the opposite from many other apps that establish unsafe connections to backup data outside your control, CryptoPic doesn’t do any kind of hidden operations on the network.
CryptoPic allows you to:
● Store safely your textual data and pictures
● Categorize your data
● Assign an image or icon to categories
● Using provided templates for the most common textual data (credit/debit cards, web sites, computers)
● View your pictures within a iOS Photos-like gallery with pinch and zoom gesture
● Import pictures from iTunes
● Export pictures to iTunes
● Send pictures via email
● Backup all your encrypted data with iTunes and iCloud
CryptoPic safely stores
● Notes (credit/debit cards, web sites login, computers login, custom notes)
● Pictures (BMP, JPG, PNG, TGA …)
● Anti-panic Gesture: if someone is approaching you, put your hand on the screen or pretend to make a call and CryptoPic will automatically come back to the login screen
● Unauthorized access: for each unauthorized access, CryptoPic stores the wrong password, date and even the GPS location and the picture of the attacker
● Advanced Encryption Standard at 256 bit for all your secrets. CryptoPic encrypts all data in a directory that will be backup by iTunes or iCloud when the user execute a backup
● 100% no hidden connections: data entered into CryptoPic remains on your iPhone/iPad and will not be subjected to any type of uncontrolled synchronization / backup
Do you need to protect also your documents? Look for CryptoBox!
Do you need more info? Please visit http://cryptolab.vifani.com