Watchup redefines the way you watch the news, with a streaming queue tailored just for you – all for free.
All the best local, national and international news sources from the most trusted TV and online sources are here, including CBS News, CNN and Fox News. Just drag and drop videos from your favorite channels to customize your newscast from a growing number of channels, categories and perspectives.
NEW: Our biggest update yet includes vastly improved load times and a streamlined user interface. Videos load 3X faster and continue to play as you navigate through Watchup so you can stay on top of the news at all times. Your news videos play at all times, even as you browse new channels, re-order your newsfeed, and add videos to your queue.
Simply tune in to view curated news from top sources like:
• PBS Newshour
• Fox News
• CBS News
• WSJ Video
• And Many More!
Just log in and watch a continuous newscast
- Watchup brings all of the day’s most important news together in one feed, letting you see daily events and international news in one playlist. Your newscast moves seamlessly from one video to the next, even as you add, remove or re-order the individual videos in your stream.
Personalize and re-order your newsfeed
- Watchup finds the news that you care about, from election coverage to tech, video games and business. Drag and drop videos in your newsfeed to re-order them in real time.
View dedicated channels
- Get news from channels like Vox, AJ+ or Gamespot to see what your favorite news sources have added recently.
Enjoy Watchup both on iPhone and iPad
- Take your newsfeed anywhere with cross-platform functionality! Watch news videos on your tablet’s bigger screen, or carry the world in your pocket on your iPhone. Watchup gives you complete access, anywhere.
Watchup covers 80% of the US, and we’re adding more local channels all the time!
Watch your favorite channels, videos and topics, all in one place with the personalized Watchup news aggregator!
Download Watchup today, and start watching smarter.
Praise for Watchup:
* An award-winning Stanford startup, backed by Microsoft, Turner Broadcasting, Stanford and veteran journalists
* Featured in the news category
* Praised by top media outlets (NBC, PBS Newshour, The Economist and more)
* Named a top startup disrupting the video industry by the National Association of Broadcasters
* Proud member of Turner's MediaCamp startup accelerator
*** SXSW Interactive Awards finalist ***
*** SXSW Accelerator finalist ***
*** Knight News Challenge Awards Winner at the MIT Media Lab ***
*** MobileBeat finalist ***
*** Webby Awards Honoree ***
“The Pandora for video newscasts, a new way to package news for Millennials” (Los Angeles Times)
“Watchup’s playlist experience allows you to catch all the day’s news while, for example you’re eating breakfast or cooking dinner” (Techcrunch)
“The variety of local, national, and international news sources available through Watchup is pretty amazing.” (AppAdvice)
“Cord cutters have a better chance than ever at catching local news” (AdWeek)
“You’re not going to get this good a news experience on your cable plan.” (Cult of Mac)
Watchup is brought to you by an award-winning Stanford Startup in partnership with a few of the most trusted news media brands like The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, Vox, The Verge, Euronews and many more.
System Requirements: iOS 9
Talk to us, we’re human! Email email@example.com or visit www.watchup.com.
Follow us on Twitter @watchup or subscribe on http://www.facebook.com/watchupapp
Questions? Read our tips: http://watchup.com/help/apple/