Did you ever want to hook your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad up to the speakers at a party but were afraid there might be some unpopular songs in your collection? Let the GongIt! app change that by offering a fun way to let you skip past any song you don't like!
The GongIt! app acts like a simple skin to your device's integrated iPod or Music app. It shows the image of a gong with a changing color background while your music plays. Don't want to hear the current song? Tap the gong to GongIt! The gong will sound and the play list is advanced to the next song automatically.
How It Works:
* Uses the existing active play list of the integrated iPod or Apple Music app on the device.
* The Gong List feature lets you quick pick a new active song list.
* Play/Pause button controls the integrated music player.
* Currently playing song is shown at bottom of screen (for music locally on device only).
* Don't like the current song? Tap the gong to GongIt!!! The gong will sound and the play list is advanced to the next song automatically.
* Use your device's Settings app to control the settings for GongIt!
* Settings -> GongIt! -> Skip song during gong sound: Turn ON to skip the song while the gong is playing. Turn OFF to skip the song after the gong sound is finished.
* Settings -> GongIt! -> Disable lock screen: Turn ON to keep the screen from locking while the device is plugged in and playing music. Turn OFF to let the screen go to sleep normally.