INFORMATIVE. HISTORICAL. USEFUL. FUN.
Our visually stunning apps are like an encyclopedia of place.
Download now and experience the future of travel guides.
From the days of the Gold Rush through the turn of the century, Fisherman's Wharf was a working waterfront mostly made up of Italian immigrants who brought their skills of fishing with them from their homeland.
The docks were a bustle with fishing fleets unloading their daily catch and other boats and trains loading and unloading timber from the north and fruits and vegetables from the central valley.
These days, it's home to Pier 39, the SS Jeremiah O'Brien (World War II liberty ship), the USS Pampanito (World War II submarine), Hyde Street Pier's circa 1900 sailing vessels, a maritime museum, barking seals, and millions of tourists.
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS APP?
• Locals looking to discover something new
• Trivia buffs
• Naturalists, historians and photographers
• And of course, Tourists
• Turn-by-turn directions to get you where you want to go
• Bookmark your favorite places and create your own itinerary
• Quickly locate the nearest restrooms, parking lots, food, etc
• Find places by topic such as Picnic spots, Art, Nature, and much more
• Learn about the Wharf’s history through expertly written articles
• Virtual tours, including historical photographs and postcards
• See where scenes for the movies Dirty Harry and James Bond were filmed
• Discover wharf's role in the largest union strike in US history
• Learn about each of the Wharf’s trees
• View hundreds of old photos
• Visit historic sites such as the Cobweb Palace and Meigg’s Wharf
☛ You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact us for whatever reason – tell us why you hate or love our app, what doesn’t work for you, and any ideas that you might have.